Saturday 5 January 2013

forlorn

Another blog, with the same question in mind. What am I doing here?
"Have you made it large?" _Those are just words, aren't they? 
"He did it, why couldn't you" _These are just words. Are they?
When was the last time I sat down with a mug of hot chocolate, thinking to myself?
I don't remember.
When was the last time I sat down with the laptop trying to concentrate on some important work, but ended up wasting time on the internet?
I'm doing it right now.
When was the last time I sat down with my mom to discuss a new recipe?
I don't remember.
When was the last time I wrote whatever was coming into my mind where some strangers could read it?
I'm doing it right now.
When was the last time I painted, just for fun?
I don't remember.
When was the last time I was banging my head trying to design something, only because my career field needs it?
I'm doing it right now.

And, I am still a student! I wonder what the years have in store for me.
Was it worth it? Or should I just run off to a secluded place where only I can hear myself?
I can't run. I shouldn't run. I won't run.
I will question myself, fight with myself, answer myself.
I may fall, but I will learn. I may doubt, but I will concur. 
And no matter how much I try to run away, life will come after me. So maybe I'll greet it with open arms.
And at the end of the day, I will find the reason.

Those are just words.

No comments:

Post a Comment